1. Priorities: I will put God and His will first and foremost above all else by obeying ALL of His commandments. ["Seek ye first the kingdom of God''].
2. Agency and Accountability: I will always Choose the Right 24/7 [i know that i am accountable for all my choices]
3. Honesty: I will live with honesty and intergrity.[" Thou shalt not bear false witness. Thou shalt not steal']
4. Language: I will speak good, clean, and intellegent language. [Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good. [ Ephesians 4:9]
5. Knowing God: I will seek to know Heavenly Father, jesus Christ, the Holy Ghost, and the purpose of life. [Life eternal is to know. (John 17:13)]
6. Physical Health and Sexual Purity: Since my body is a temple of God, I will keep my body healthy , clean, pure, chaste, well groomed, and well-dressed-- never induldging in improper use of my body. ["Know ye not that ye are the temple of od, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you? the temple of God is holy, which temple ye are. (1 Corinithians 3:16-17)]
7. Sabbath Day Observance: I will honor the Sabbath Day ["Reemeber the Sabbath Day to keeo it holy"]
8. Prayer and Study: I will prey daily and study scriptures daily. [Eternal life is obtained one day at-a-time]
9. Education: I will only read, study, and learn things that are pleasing to Heavenly Father. [Whatever degree of intelligence I obtain during my lifetime, it will rise with me in the resurrection].
10. Bearing Witness: I will stand as a witness of God at all times and in al places. [Be an example of the believers]
11. Scriptures: I will memorize scriptures. [Memorizing scriptures is essential to a deep, spiritual life].
12. Service to Others: I will serve others. [While I am serving others I am serving God].
13. Gratitude: I will express sincere gratitude to God and others for all my blessings [I will have an 'Attitude of Gratitude].
14. Light: I will be a light and a beacon to the world. ["Let your light so shine before men that they may see your good works and glorify God." Mat. 5:16]
15. Entertainment: I will use clean and wholesome social media, music, dance, and entertainment. [If there is anything virtuous, lovely, or of good report or praiseworthy, we seek after these things"].
16. Repentance: I will repent of my sins. [through the Atonement of Jesus Christ I can receive forgiveness and be cleansed from my sins when I repent].
17. World Righteousness: I will seek to make the world a more righteous place.["A nation's treasure is in the people who do what's right"(Proverb)]
18. Rightness: I wills seek to be at the right places at the right time doing the right things for the right reasons. ["It's not living that matters, but living rightly" (Socrates)]
19. Talents: I will develop and use for good my talents, skills, gifts and competencies the Lord blessed me with. ["True happiness involves the full use of one's power and talents"]
20. Happiness: I will live after the manner of happiness: the righteous life. [ I can be happy now and can enjoy everlasting happiness and eternal life if i obey God's commandments and put Him first].